The Christopher Radko Company Presents Its 2011 Line of Fine Collectible Holiday Ornaments and Decor
April 7, 2011
GASTONIA, NC–(Marketwire – February 28, 2011) – The Christopher Radko Company, the producer of fine European glass ornaments and holiday collectibles, happily presents its 2011 line of fine, hand-crafted holiday ornaments and accessories. This year the company is offering more than 600 unique ornament styles and captivating new assortments including a Classic Radko collection, the moderately-priced Brilliant Treasures line, and the long awaited, Dickens-inspired Radko Village.
“After more than a quarter century of creating warm-hearted holiday sparkle, I am delighted that the legacy of exquisite artistry and hand-crafted holiday decorations continues today,” said founder Christopher Radko. “This year’s collection is magical and especially sentimental as it brings back some of the original Radko styles along with the new designs. These timeless treasures are sure to bring smiles and joy to homes everywhere.”
The Christopher Radko Company is renowned for producing only the finest quality holiday ornaments and décor. As it has for generations, the company continues to create each piece with a passion for perfection so that every ornament is destined to become a family heirloom.
“We are honored to continue Christopher’s work and vision by staying true to his traditional, hand-crafted techniques that produce the world’s most coveted and elegant Christmas collectibles,” said Heather Shepardson, CEO of The Christopher Radko Company. “We take great pride in the quality of our ornaments because they are the foundation for so many holiday traditions and create lasting memories that are passed on with each new generation.”
The Christopher Radko Company’s 2011 collection was expertly designed by artists whose creativity, enthusiasm, and dedication to the Radko brand continuously combine to produce exquisite lines of ornaments and accessories. Veteran designers Joe Walden and Mario Taré take great pride in their work, and it’s their insistence on quality and unparalleled attention to detail that has made The Christopher Radko Company an industry leader, year after year.
Some of the new ornaments and holiday collectibles this year include:
- Classic Radko — Inspired by old-world craftsmanship, these perfect replicas of some of the most beloved original Radko holiday ornaments have been brought back for collectors new and old. The 10 wonderful ornaments and three festive finials include a classic nutcracker, a Russian Santa and a timeless snowman.
- Brilliant Treasures — Standing 4.5 inches tall, these precious ornaments feature both whimsical and traditional shapes and stylings that are sure to deliver joy and happiness. Retailing at $35 to $39, ornaments in the Brilliant Treasures line are priced between our most affordable Little Gems miniatures and the primary glass collection, which starts at $42.
- Radko Village — Enchanting ornaments reflecting traditional village buildings are sure to rekindle the childhood wonder and magic of an old fashioned Christmas. The 12 Dickens-inspired pieces in the Radko Village line will warm the hearts of every generation and are a must-have for any serious collector.
- Home for the Holidays Décor — Another incredible selection of charming snow globes, cookie jars, tree skirts, stockings, and tabletop nutcrackers and Santas.
- Officially Licensed Coca-Cola Holiday Merchandise — Quintessentially American, these much anticipated ornaments and Home for the Holidays décor pieces feature the classic holiday collectible brand and national icon Coca-Cola. Adults and children alike will find these special pieces irresistible.
- Shiny-Brite — This popular vintage-inspired line features great new classics such as luminous Bubble Lights, sparkling icicles and snow frosted pinecones reminiscent of the times and décor of the 1940s and 1950s.
Christopher Radko ornaments are produced in Eastern Europe by a seasoned team of artisans and craftsmen, many of whom have been with the company since the early days in the original factory and who have learned this intricate trade from the generations before them. Each ornament is crafted by hand using centuries-old carving, molding, glass blowing, silver lining, hand painting and finishing processes that require significant time and skill to complete. It is these Renaissance-era techniques and personal pride that make each keepsake precious.
The Christopher Radko Company’s glass ornaments and Home for the Holidays décor will be available this holiday season at retail stores across the U.S. For locations near you please visit www.christopherradko.com.
About The Christopher Radko Company
For more than a quarter of a century The Christopher Radko Company has set the Standard of Excellence within the giftware industry as the unparalleled producer of the finest European-made glass ornaments. The seasoned design team of Radko Artists work tirelessly, focusing on market trends and innovative design techniques to ensure that each collection created is worthy of the “Radko” name. The Christopher Radko brand is distributed and marketed through independent gift stores, major department stores and specialty retailers nationwide. For more information regarding the Christopher Radko Division of Rauch Industries, Inc, please call 1-800-71-RADKO.